I like that the Alamo Drafthouse serves alcohol. Not because I drink alcohol (I don’t), but because this keeps out the children under 21 years old. I like that Alamo seriously enforces its No Talking and No Texting rules. I love that Alamo management actually kicked a woman out of the theater in June 2011 for texting during a movie. I wish this were done at every theater in Austin. I like that the Drafthouse Village has digital 4K projection and sound systems – movies look and sound amazing. The food and drinks are more expensive than what you’d find at a typical casual restaurant in Austin, but I think the price is worth it considering the overall atmosphere and experience.
Most Recent Posts
- You Say Potato, I Say Potato
- Plant blast brings calls for oversight (Houston Chronicle, Apr 20 2013)
- Reblog: The Thong Cyclist – Austin’s Punxsutawney Phil -Forecasts an Early Spring
- Who Should Play Lance Armstrong?
- Weight. What?
- Blog Year-End Review
- It’s Not the End of the World
- Fili, Kili, Aidan and Dean
- An Unexpected Safety Message
Tags007 adorkable advertising animals A Room With A View austin bible by Rene Flores california Callista Gingrich christianity corporate america cute daniel craig dating death of the english language diamond jubilee disney dogs family ferris bueller floresphotos gay Great Britain gun control guns history honda hotness interwebs jan brewer jon stewart lady gaga lol lolcats maya memes michael jackson Mitt Romney movies music news Newt Gingrich NRA obama occupy ows Paul Ryan Peter Jackson photography politics pop culture products Queen Elizabeth II religion Republicans Robert Downey Jr sarah palin science Separated At Birth skyfall snl star trek star wars Stephen Colbert super bowl the daily show the hobbit the onion thranduil True Blood tv twitter writing yale
- Yes, he is. :D RT @gabiortiz_3: People announced Adam Levine as the sexiest man alive!!! THERE YA GO!!! 😍😊😋❤️👏 #HeIsBeautiful - 3 weeks ago
- Day 18 of #Movember. Today a co-worker said I look like a circus strongman. Thanks? I think? mobro.co/reneflores http://t.co/ku5h2kj999 - 3 weeks ago
- RT @smkeyes: Walmart holding canned food drive for its own underpaid employees cleveland.com/business/index… http://t.co/MNeIS7ZqAw - 3 weeks ago
- I’ve enlisted in #Movember to change the face of men’s health. Donate & join the good fight mobro.co/reneflores - 4 weeks ago
- RT @nicholasstoller: W led us into an illegal war based on lies. Obama set up a website incorrectly. That is all. - 1 month ago